Are you ready for the adventure of a lifetime?
Aaqua’s purpose is to ’empower people to live their passions’.
We are creating a global services platform built around PASSION COMMUNITIES across a wide range of entertainment and lifestyle categories and genres.
We empower and enable our people to contribute to Aaqua’s purpose by bringing their own passion to our workplace community, collaborating with a team of like-minded people who love what they do.
Your role as the Social Analyst, a.k.a. ‘the pulse of the Members Team’, will be to monitor engagement (CTR’s, opt outs) across Fandoms on Aaquaand relay these insights to other Member & Lifecycle Team Members. You will be the go- to person for the M.A.G.I.C. Team to gather insights on content resonance across Fandoms.
Your contribution will include:
• A highly collaborative role where you will be constantly monitoring app engagement and sharing these insights to build acquisition, activation and retention campaigns with the various teams: Members, Studio, Member Experience, Comms Team, Growth to make sure that we are listening to our Member Fans and are indeed putting them first.
• The team member is responsible to work with the Growth & Engagement team to identify content that resonates with existing Members across various segments and geos.
• Help identify social monitoring tech stack to build out detailed reporting for both Members and Partners.
• Strategizes creative ways to look up on trends or search for topics
Support executing quantitative and qualitative analysis that translate data into actionable insights
• You will also be constantly looking at competitor best practices and content best practices and benchmark Aaqua content and quality against that across Fandoms and Geos.
• Ability to think creatively and be able to slice and dice insights into game change acquisition plans for the company.
• While, we’re not expecting this team member to have hard core SQL skills, we are looking for someone who combines content with a quantitative and ‘get feel’ approach to really help push the team to have a more holistic approach towards growth.
• Ability to help with market, CP and creator sizing and research across fandoms and geos.
• The trend watcher – giving the rest of the Growth & Engagement team a series of potential tests to help increase relevant conversions.
• Help contribute towards the playbook for expansion through partnerships and influencer content with the Studio team
Ideally your career journey to date will have given you experience in or exposure to the following :
•Approximately 4+ years of experience with social analytics in another company, agency or start-up.
•Self starter, who is highly motivated to build insights which frame Aaqua’s Growth & Engagement plans
•Well versed with latest social trends
•Refers to data to solidify a hypothesis and can provide both qualitative and quantitative data points to validate Member Fan behavior.
•Thinks creatively and refers to Member Fan data to inform the MAGIC team of campaigns that deepen our connection with our Members community.
Given your epic background, you will have deep skills in social listening and management tools (Brandwatch, Sprinkler, Tubular, etc.) Excel & Powerpoint Skills.
As we are a global team to truly connect and collaborate, your business English skills are a must.
Your qualities are seen, heard and observed every day through your words, actions and behaviours. They are a key part of our DNA.
We seek our team members to be:
Your attitude is a big part of what you bring to Aaqua. It contributes hugely to our culture, which is why cultural fit is something we take very seriously when we bring on new team members.
We expect everyone to play their part in:
Why work for us
At Aaqua we are committed to real economic value distribution and this extends to our people. Aaqua is creating a work culture that caters to all your YOU's. Our total rewards package is highly attractive, with generous compensation, options programs, comprehensive medical coverage and workplace flexibility.
Developing our people is a given and the exposure you will get at Aaqua will see you always evolving, creating opportunities for rapid career advancement. By putting our "members first" (that includes YOU), you will deliver the unexpected every day. Aaqua's agile focus drives collaboration, ideation and allows you to be your true self, empowers our people and delivers a passionate and fun team.
Aaqua is a diverse and inclusive culture. We want our people to be reflective of our members and commit to a non-discriminatory culture that does not judge by; age, gender, sexual orientation and gender reassignment, race and colour, disability, religion and beliefs, pregnancy and family responsibilities, education level and all of your YOU's.
Aaqua is the place for all YOUR ‘YOUS’!
Feel like YOU are a fit for this opportunity?
If so, please send your interest to email@example.com