Senior Data Analyst, Safety and Integrity
Singapore, Central Singapore, SingaporeSafety & Integrity
Empowering people to live their passions’
Aaqua is a refreshingly new social experience built around people, purpose and passions.
We bring like-minded people, fans, icons, creators and brands together in communities - blending epic original ~content, ~initiatives and epic physical events - centred around M.A.G.I.C.
(M.usic, A.rts & Entertainment, G.ames, I.nterests and C.ommunity).
Our philosophy is to empower people to live their passions in a safe place, with relevant engagement, genuine transparency and a democratised value system.
You will be a member of the Safety & Integrity Team. You will be working closely with your Safety Programme Managers and liaising across Safety and Integrity, and with Engineering, Detection, Business Integrity and the broader business to solve complex data challenge
Your role as Senior Safety Data Analyst will focus on ensuring that data insights and metric inform our safety and integrity efforts. You will play a key role in establishing a cross functional process of ensuring that key data is accessible for various safety and integrity efforts, including moderation and transparency reporting.
Your contribution will include:
- Conduct data analysis to solve safety and integrity challenges through the use of statistical and/or machine learning models
- Continuously sharpen the skillset by learning and maintaining knowledge of existing and emerging reporting/analytical tools
- Collaborate with the global data engineering teams on the design, development and maintenance of data infrastructure including data models
- Design solutions to process unstructured data, using state-of-the-art algorithms (like Active Learning) and recognition models to improve datasets and optimize the requirement handling mechanism and process
Ideally your career journey to date will have given you experience in or exposure to the following:
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics or a related discipline or equivalent practical experience, with an out of ordinary appreciation for metrics in the tech and safety space.
- Strong competency with SQL; experience with data warehouses such as Snowflake, Redshift, or BigQuery is a plus!
- Strong analytical and statistical mindset with the ability to solve problems in a creative way.;
- Extensive previous experience in data manipulation and statistical programming languages (e.g. SQL, R, Python), and knowledge of cloud data environments (e.g. AWS)
- Strong communication skills and adept at working in a highly collaborative and cross functional environment
Given your epic background, you will have deep skills and proven experience in online operations, project management in trust & safety within internet industry.
As we are a local to seamless global team to truly connect and collaborate, your business English skills are a must.
Why work with us
At Aaqua we are committed to real economic value distribution and this extends to our people. Aaqua is creating a work culture that caters to all your YOU's. Our total rewards package is highly attractive, with generous compensation, options programs, comprehensive medical coverage and workplace flexibility.
Developing our people is a given and the exposure you will get at Aaqua will see you always evolving, creating opportunities for rapid career advancement. By putting our "members first" (that includes YOU), you will deliver the unexpected every day. Aaqua's agile focus drives collaboration, ideation and allows you to be your true self, empowers our people and delivers a passionate and fun team.
Aaqua is a diverse and inclusive culture. We want our people to be reflective of our members and commit to a non-discriminatory culture that does not judge by; age, gender, sexual orientation and gender reassignment, race and colour, disability, religion and beliefs, pregnancy and family responsibilities, education level and all of your YOU's.