Policy Lead, Safety & Integrity
United Kingdom, London, City of, LondonSafety & Integrity
Are you ready for a positive and life defining personal & professional challenge?
‘Empowering people to live their passions’
Aaqua is a refreshingly new Social experience built around passions.
We bring like-minded people, fans, icons, creators and brands together in communities - blending epic online and offline events - centred around M.A.G.I.C
(Music, Arts & Entertainment, Games, Interests and Community).
Our philosophy empowers people to live their passions through trust, positive engagement and a more democratised value-sharing ecosystem.
You will be a member of the Safety & Integrity team, working closely with your lead, Senior Policy lead
Your role as Policy Lead will focus on conceptualising and implementing policies and strategies across a set of issue areas. You will be part of the founding team of architects building Aaqua’s policy structure.
Your contribution will include:
- Develop and implement global policies which are aligned with Aaqua’s vision of ‘Human First’ and based upon core principles of safety
- Craft proactive strategies to solve policy challenges by working closely with other cross-functional teams on a range of policy issues and engagement plans for members and partners
- Design, lead and implement innovative strategies and campaigns to support Aaqua’s commitment to preventing harm and ensuring safety and security
- Lead communication with both internal and external partners to ensure consistency, timely and quality policy management workflows
- Potentially manage a small team of policy specialists across a set of issue areas
Given your epic background, you will have deep skills in policy management within online platform.
As we are a global team to truly connect and collaborate, your business English skills are a must.
- 5 or more years of experience conceptualizing practicable policies in the area of user and platform safety and security, or other similar Trust and Safety fields
- Out of ordinary familiarity with trust and safety issues facing social media, internet technologies and societies which interact with them
- Proven experience in working collaboratively within a growing, fast-paced and results-oriented culture
- Excellent communications skills you will be able to consult and negotiate effectively with stakeholders
- Subject matter expertise in an issue area encompassed within online safety (such as safety of minors, mitigating risks of spam) is preferred.
Why work with us
At Aaqua we are committed to real economic value distribution and this extends to our people. Aaqua is creating a work culture that caters to all your YOU's. Our total rewards package is highly attractive, with generous compensation, options programs, comprehensive medical coverage and workplace flexibility.
Developing our people is a given and the exposure you will get at Aaqua will see you always evolving, creating opportunities for rapid career advancement. By putting our "members first" (that includes YOU), you will deliver the unexpected every day. Aaqua's agile focus drives collaboration, ideation and allows you to be your true self, empowers our people and delivers a passionate and fun team.
Aaqua is a diverse and inclusive culture. We want our people to be reflective of our members and commit to a non-discriminatory culture that does not judge by; age, gender, sexual orientation and gender reassignment, race and colour, disability, religion and beliefs, pregnancy and family responsibilities, education level and all of your YOU's.
Aaqua is the place for all YOUR ‘YOUS’!
Feel like YOU are a fit for this opportunity?
If so, please send your interest to email@example.com