Are you ready for the adventure of a lifetime?
Aaqua’s purpose is to ’empower people to live their passions’.
We are creating a global services platform built around PASSION COMMUNITIES across a wide range of entertainment and lifestyle categories and genres.
We empower and enable our people to contribute to Aaqua’s purpose by bringing their own passion to our workplace community, collaborating with a team of like-minded people who love what they do.
Your role as Project Manager, Growth will work closely with the Growth Manager, MX, Comms, Brains team to deliver acquisition, activation and referral targets. The role plays a pivotal part in being the bridge between G&E and the rest of the M.A.G.I.C. team.
Your contribution will include :
• Responsible to ensure that all campaigns are designed to meet specific OKRs and goals.
• Activate, manage and optimize digital marketing campaigns on a daily basis (tech enablement, comms activation, testing parameters in place, etc), providing updates to all necessary stakeholders on a weekly basis in terms of pacing and experiments.
• Work with the necessary stakeholders to design campaigns and ensure that the campaign parameters are set and approvals are given.
• Responsible for the Experiment log and for collating Growth & Engagement playbook learnings.
• Custodian for all ‘best practices’
• Optimise digital campaigns for best results and co-own acquisition and efficiency goals for AAR team (low CPAs, high MAUs). Works closely with the Influencer Marketing Manager to identify opportunities for ‘boosting’ brand awareness and conversion for Aaqua.
• Loves testing, insights, and has a constant desire to understand the conversion mindset of a prospective customer. Will be responsible to create tests that focus on DAU (time, connections and interactions) and RFM (recency, frequency and monetary value) and RAF to ensure the virality of the Aaqua product.
• Consistently works with the Brains team to identify any opportunities to improve the metrics at the top of funnel.
• Loves to get their hands dirty and deep dive into problems, tools for quick and easy fixes – we are after all, a young company and need that start up hustle!
Ideally your career journey to date will have given you experience in or exposure to the following :
•Approximately 5+ years of work experience in a digital consulting, agency, start-up marketing capacity.
•Hungry to deep dive into Member's data to identify opportunity for scalability and inform the rest of the Growth and Engagement team of ways to drive scalability and impact.
•Good with numbers and ability to present insights to team members.
•Basic coding skills and ability to wear multiple hats from Growth to Engagement
•A team player
•Positive energy and hungry to learn
Given your epic background, you will have deep skills in basic HTML coding/ Python, or other programming knowledge. Google analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, basic photoshop skills.
As we are a global team to truly connect and collaborate, your business English skills are a must.
Your qualities are seen, heard and observed every day through your words, actions and behaviours. They are a key part of our DNA.
We seek our team members to be:
Your attitude is a big part of what you bring to Aaqua. It contributes hugely to our culture, which is why cultural fit is something we take very seriously when we bring on new team members.
We expect everyone to play their part in:
Why work for us
At Aaqua we are committed to real economic value distribution and this extends to our people. Aaqua is creating a work culture that caters to all your YOU's. Our total rewards package is highly attractive, with generous compensation, options programs, comprehensive medical coverage and workplace flexibility.
Developing our people is a given and the exposure you will get at Aaqua will see you always evolving, creating opportunities for rapid career advancement. By putting our "members first" (that includes YOU), you will deliver the unexpected every day. Aaqua's agile focus drives collaboration, ideation and allows you to be your true self, empowers our people and delivers a passionate and fun team.
Aaqua is a diverse and inclusive culture. We want our people to be reflective of our members and commit to a non-discriminatory culture that does not judge by; age, gender, sexual orientation and gender reassignment, race and colour, disability, religion and beliefs, pregnancy and family responsibilities, education level and all of your YOU's.
Aaqua is the place for all YOUR ‘YOUS’!
Feel like YOU are a fit for this opportunity?
If so, please send your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org