Business Intelligence Specialist
Singapore, Central Singapore, SingaporeBrains
Are you ready for a life and career defining personal & professional challenge?
‘Empowering people to live their passions’
Aaqua is a refreshingly new social experience built around people, purpose and passions.
We bring like-minded people, fans, icons, creators and brands together in communities - blending epic original ~content, ~initiatives and epic physical events - centred around M.A.G.I.C.
(M.usic, A.rts & Entertainment, G.ames, I.nterests and C.ommunity).
Our philosophy is to empower people to live their passions in a safe place, with relevant engagement, genuine transparency and a democratised value system.
You will be a member of the Aaqua Proposition team, working closely with the Analytics Product Manager and Engineering teams and serving the Brains team and M.A.G.I.C. team. You will be scoping & building our analytical & insights domain to drive decision making by enabling technical insights.
Your purpose is to deliver a great platform for our members. As a BI specialist/manager, you will a) Build high quality, user friendly analytical tools (aka dashboards) to visualise the member/partner experience from top of the funnel to bottom c) Drive competitive benchmarking with programs that best represent Aaqua’s performance and steer decision making. All the above will help Aaqua leadership to continuously be data driven and instil a culture of continuous improvement through Brains’ stage management.
Your contribution will include:
- You will play a key role of architecting data visualisation with BI tools
- Own the analytics and insights for Aaqua within the strategic decision-making domain as we build and go-live with the proposition
- Gather required BI system requirements
- Translate business requirements into specifications that will be used to drive data mesh design and configuration
- Use ETL tools to load data stores
- Transition developed BI systems to the internal users
- Leverage the best-in-class BI tools to connect the back end data with outcome driven analytic dashboards to enable problem-solving
- Build an open culture where all feelings, good and bad, are easily expressed, actively listened to, appreciated and acted upon where necessary.
- Build a strong Agile and inclusive culture where, continuous improvement, continuous learning is central.
- Build a trustful and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem solving.
- Live and breathe the company culture by leading by example.
- Continuously look for ways to align your team with the broader organisation.
- Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Be part of a high-tech team with a strong focus on quality, scalability and reliability.
- You have a strong analytics background with experience in web and mobile
- You have 7+ years in analytics & insights within the tech space
- Proven experience managing analytics and dashboards
- Knowledge of SQL and Python; familiarity with Scala or other programming languages
- Experience with data warehouse implementations
- Familiarity of BI tools that include reporting and querying software (e.g., Athena/Quicksight, BigQuery, PowerBI, Tableau, Looker,.. )
- Adapt at using these tools and partnering with non-technical audiences to develop self-serve tools for on-demand analytics
- You have a proven history in servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continuous improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- You understand that every company is different and can put things in perspective for the greater good.
- You are an empathic leader and understand how to make others feel appreciated.
- You know how to constantly keep an eye on the greater good and align the teams to that.
- You understand and believe in phrases like "You joined not to be cool, but make others cool" (Satya Nadella) and "leaders eat last" (Simon Sinek).
- You have excellent communication, listening and mentoring skills.
Why work with us
At Aaqua we are committed to real economic value distribution and this extends to our people. Aaqua is creating a work culture that caters to all your YOU's. Our total rewards package is highly attractive, with generous compensation, options programs, comprehensive medical coverage and workplace flexibility.
Developing our people is a given and the exposure you will get at Aaqua will see you always evolving, creating opportunities for rapid career advancement. By putting our "members first" (that includes YOU), you will deliver the unexpected every day. Aaqua's agile focus drives collaboration, ideation and allows you to be your true self, empowers our people and delivers a passionate and fun team.
Aaqua is a diverse and inclusive culture. We want our people to be reflective of our members and commit to a non-discriminatory culture that does not judge by; age, gender, sexual orientation and gender reassignment, race and colour, disability, religion and beliefs, pregnancy and family responsibilities, education level and all of your YOU's.
Aaqua is the place for all YOUR ‘YOUS’!
Feel like YOU are a fit for this opportunity?
If so, please send your interest to email@example.com